Food Engineering's Food Automation & Manufacturing Conference and Expo (FA&M) is a 2 ½ day event that brings food and beverage processors and suppliers together to gain valuable information on the latest trends and technologies in manufacturing, automation, sustainability and food safety.
FA&M provides a unique forum of world-class speakers presenting essential solutions and educational sessions on a variety of topics for food and beverage manufacturers. This gives attendees a vital opportunity to re-energize their careers in a casual, highly productive networking event.
Registration for the 2015 FA&M Conference & Expo NOW OPEN!
Topics and Highlights
- Quantifying ROI on Sustainability Projects
- Ask the Experts Panel: Strategic Project Management
- Understanding the Business Value of Automation
- Tools for Developing Sanitary Equipment Design
- Continuous Improvement: Turning Data into Action
- FSMA Challenges : Targeting Costs and Compliance
- Food Safety Modernization Act: Are You Fully Prepared?
- Building World-class Engineering and Technical Teams
- Driving Manufacturing Excellence
Who Should Attend
- Vice President of Operations & Manufacturing
- Plant Manager
- Vice Presidents of Engineering
- Plant Maintenance Managers
- Plant Engineers
- Director of Engineering
- Owners & Presidents
- Directors of Sustainability
To request an early bird registration packet and brochure, please click the button to access the form.
VIP Mailing List
PLEASE NOTE: Submitting the form does not register you for the conference. It only provides you with the materials needed.
View sessions that were Broadcast LIVE at the FA&M Conference & Expo
Select sessions were broadcast live from the Conference and are now available for On-Demand viewing. Log-In to view webinar sessions (enter your email address to log-in)
The hotel cut-off date is March 21, 2015. Mention Food Automation & Manufacturing Conference to receive the group rate of $195 + tax per night.
Tweets by @FoodEng